WzEdits Forums

Welcome to our forums! It seems you have not signed in yet. Please login or register. Also, if you cannot sign up for some reason, please e-mail your username/password/e-mail to shanon@wzedits.com.

Forums for WzEdits.com ------- GUYS I MISS ALL OF YOU -Kimm 15 Jan 2012

Welcome to WzEdits.com!

[READ] How to write a proper report

Imagination
    Admin
    Admin

Infraction Level :

[READ] How to write a proper report

Post by Imagination on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Before you start posting a complain, please read and make sure a staff member has broken one of our rules:

-Staff members must be kind to members of our community no matter who the person is.
    -Lower rank staff members must listen to higher ranking staff members.
    -Any private conversation between staff members and administrators must be kept private unless told to do so by an administrator.
    -Any bans that are to occur must requested to any staff member RANK 1 and up.*
    -Should one staff member not be able to for full their duties, their privileges shall be revoked.
    -Staff member should log on the website 4 times (as in each day) in one week unless they have a good reason which has been approved by an administrator.
    -Staff members must also log on to the forums 4 times (as in each day) in one week unless they have a good reason which has been approved by an administrator
    -Staff members should not be 'hacking', or provoking members to do certain things.

Using the correct format:
    Please make sure to use correct format when reporting. Should you use the incorrect format, your report shall be ignored. Also, please do not feel bad, scared, sorry for the person you are reporting. They will not be able to do anything against you.

If you are sure a staff member has broken one of these rules, please use the correct formats below:

Misban
    Spoiler:
    Title of topic: [Banned ID] - False ban by [Person who banned you ID]
    Name/ID of staff member:
    Account that he/she banned:
    What did they ban you on? [Chatbox] [Forums] [Website]
    Why do you think he/she banned you?
    Proof:
    Do you think they should be demoted/fired and why?

I agree, with the membership of my account, I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service of WzEdits and the Terms and Agreement of reporting a staff member.

Inappropriate conduct
    Spoiler:
    Title of topic: [Misconduct] - [Staff ID]
    Name/ID of staff member:
    What did he/she do to you?
    Proof:

I agree, with the membership of my account, I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service of WzEdits and the Terms and Agreement of reporting a staff member.

Threating
    Spoiler:
    Title of topic: [Staff ID] - Threat report
    Name/ID of staff member:
    What did they threaten to do?
    Proof:

Other
    Spoiler:
    Title of topic: [In 15 or less characters, do a summary] - Report on [Staff ID]
    Name/ID of staff member:
    Why are you reporting them?
    Proof:

Please note that any fake reports will result in a ban to the accuser. Other staff members are allowed to report each other. The person being accused is allowed to answer but will have their baning privileges revoked from banning the accuser. Also, if possible, record a video. Pictures are good evidence however, they can also be easily edited.

If your proof involves other members of our community, please make sure you include their name in the report and have them comment on your thread.

*I, Athena, cannot be reported.

Terms and agreement to reporting a staff member:
    I agree, with my membership of WzEdits, I will not write a false report to a staff member. I agree that I will not tamper with any evidence with the investigation and that Athena has full rights to deny any report. I agree that these terms can be edited at anytime with or without notice.

-----------

I am the administrator. The banhammer. The OVERALL POWERFUL PERSON. The SUPREME OVERLORD OF THIS FORUMS.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm